Apart from fraud committed by vendors upon a business, the majority of losses occur as a result of employee misconduct. Examples of such include theft of property and company checks, misappropriation, embezzlement, the misuse of company credit cards and fraudulent reimbursements.
How We Can Serve You
- Netcheck Investigations has a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) to conduct a forensic audit of your business’ accounting records.
- Review and compare inventory reports to ledger accounts and stated company internal controls.
- Provide assistance to legal counsel when seeking criminal prosecution or civil remedies
- Identify and gain cooperation from witnesses and the subject.
- Testify in court regarding alleged employee misconduct.
- Conduct surveillance and other information gathering activities.
- Video monitoring and reporting
We are happy to answer any question you may have at any time to the best of our ability.
There are never any charges for the time required to discuss/ review a case with a client over the phone, nor is there a fee for any initial face to face consultation.