Non-profit environments, such as religious institutions, civic organizations, and community service organizations often provide the perfect setting for “volunteers” and staff to embezzle donations, grants, and hard-earned funds. Safeguard your organization with comprehensive background screening, anti-fraud mechanisms, and periodic fraud examination so that your non-profit can better serve your clients avoid the embarrassment of internal fraud.
How We Can Serve You
- Have a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) conduct and audit of financial records
- Provide assistance with prosecution for criminal misconduct
- Undercover services for fraud and embezzlement detection
- Provide training and procedures to prevent stalking, harassment
- Conduct threat and risk assessments
- Conduct Pre-OSHA safety inspections
- Use the Investigator Verified logo
- Provide oversight and audits
We are happy to answer any question you may have at any time to the best of our ability.
There are never any charges for the time required to discuss/ review a case with a client over the phone, nor is there a fee for any initial face to face consultation.