Are you aware that having a family member or friend following someone around and filming may not be admissible in court?
Our P.I. license especially allows us to document and record information in the public view and to conduct pretexts (we pretend to be someone else) for the purpose of gathering information. Our agents are trained to testify in court and add extra layers of information, evidence, and facts that only can be acquired through surveillance. We are discreet, professional, and pretty sneaky.
How We Can Serve You
- We have the tools and expertise to record, document, and film
- We provide court admissible evidence
- Testimony needed in court
- Covert and discreet
- We maintain your confidentiality and anonymity
- Our agent notes, pictures, observations, and videos are invaluable
- Your subject may never know he or she was being surveilled
- Very appropriate for infidelity/divorce, child abuse, and child support issues