Live Scan only uses fingerprints to search your state and Federal data for criminal misconduct. Out-of-state convictions, warrants, child and elder abuse, diversion for drug treatment, and civil harassment/orders of protection are not typically included in a Live Scan search. Duty of Care searches can go back an unlimited number of years for medical providers.
How We Can Serve You
- Identify job candidate histories of past fraud, drug addiction, misconduct, and embezzlement
- Search for a history of elder and child abuse (different from a criminal search)
- Include out of state search (not part of a Live Scan)
- Provide assistance with prosecution for criminal misconduct
- Create a safer work environment
- FCRA compliant
- Social media searches may be added
- Behavioral assessments may be added
- Discounted prices for annual re-examinations
- Train staff on identifying domestic abuse
We are happy to answer any question you may have at any time to the best of our ability.
There are never any charges for the time required to discuss/ review a case with a client over the phone, nor is there a fee for any initial face to face consultation.