Attorney and Research Services
Most attorneys require a licensed specialist to gather information in criminal and civil actions. As licensed by the State of California, we are legally authorized to perform the following activities to include:
- Gathering physical evidence
- Locating witnesses, victims, and defendants
- Serving subpoenas, court orders, and legal notices
- Taking Statements
- Criminal and civil case preparation
- Issues regarding personal habits and character
- Reviewing courts documents, records, and financial information
Expert Witness Testimony
Expert witness testimony and forensic interpretation is available through in-house and affiliated expert witnesses in the areas of:
- Habitual and criminal behavior
- Stalking Behavior
- Child/Family Services
- Use of Force
- Chain of Custody/Admissibility
- Domestic violence
- Investigations techniques
- Forensic Accounting
For Most of Southern California
Disposition/Archive Searches $ 45.00
We conduct hand searches of the physical file for a more extensive understanding or for copies of cases, to include out-of-scope (more than 7 years old), archived, and microfilmed documents. A hand search fee is charged per visit to the court (may take more than one visit), plus $1.25 per page copied.
Certified/Court Copies $ 45.00
Certified and official court copies of the physical record may be requested. Certification fees vary County by County and are additional to the hand search fee (as mentioned above), plus $1.25 per page copied.
Investigation Services: For Rates- please see “Special Services.”
Ways in which we can be of service to Law Firms for Civil, Criminal, and Domestic cases include:
- Establish friendly relationship with difficult witnesses
- Conduct surveillance to include film, video, and audio(overt and covert)
- Review testimony and formulate options and strategies
- Gather physical evidence
- Test suppositions and theories
- Pretext operations (have person posing as others to gain specific knowledge)
Let Us Help With our Knowledge
- We interview and Subpoena hard to locate witnesses. Let us do the running around for you.
- Our Agents speak your language and… Armenian, Mandarin, Russian, Tagalog, Spanish, Vietnamese.
Invite us to speak before your team and colleagues regarding the latest employment screening processes, restrictions, and resources.