Date Check & Date Check PLUS: Perfectly tailored for an on-line user hoping to independently recognize the danger signs of abuse.
Stalking Prevention: Net Check Investigations offers Stalking Prevention and Management services on a case by case basis to firms with ongoing stalking issues or to defer potential exposure.
Behavioral Assessments: include a general review of the behavior patterns, themes of belief, and personality profile of an individual.
Date Check – Turnaround-5 days $129.95/person
Why Date Check and Date e-dating population has experienced or fear potential partner misrepresentation and abuse. To protect on-line daters, currently we have added new safeguards: Date Check, which is perfectly tailored for an on-line user hoping to independently recognize the danger signs of abuse.
- Verify birth date/age
- Verify stated name
- Verify current city/county of residence
- Includes Comprehensive Criminal Search for all counties of residence (10 yrs)
- Includes Comprehensive Misconduct Search for all counties of residence (10 yrs)
- Searches for evidence of divorces and marriages
- Verifies claimed licenses and credentials
- Searches for possible dependents/children
- Confidential data is not disclosed to requester
Millions of women and thousands of men are stalked on any given day in the United States. Most stalkers intend to utilize stalking as a means to create rejection by the victim so that they can use this rejection as a pretense to retaliate. This type of unwanted behavior often spills over into the workplace, placing many at risk. Net Check Investigations offers Stalking Prevention and Management services on a case by case basis to firms with ongoing stalking issues or to defer potential exposure. (Cost vary by case).
Behavioral Assessments include a general review of the behavior patterns, themes of belief, and personality profile of an individual. “Profiling,” as it is often called, is the art of comparing a person’s representations with the actual facts, examining past behavior to predict likely future behavior, and listening carefully to a person and their associates to better understand someone’s belief system and attitudes. Most assessments are $225.00.
- SR: Standard Rate of investigation services to include interviews, research, hand review of court and other documents, and other activities conducted by a designated agent, to include travel time to and from research location. $145.00/hr
- AA: Additional Agent Rate for a second agent on-site if needed, to include travel time to and from research location. $85.00/hr
- EX: Expert/Court Witness testimony as needed in court. Some rates, depending on area of expertise, may be higher. This includes court Testimony. 225.00/hr. Flat Rate per case maybe negotiated.
- DP: Document Preparation to include outlining, preparing, typing, and publishing correspondence, letters, faxes, memorandum, etc. $65.00/hr
- DX: Direct Expenses and fee reimbursement, to include travel, digital/video development, document copies, etc. As accrued
- LD: Long Distance charges, pro-rated by the minute. International Long distance charges may be higher ($0.25 per minute). $15.00/hr
- DC: Data Searches, to include skip traces, criminal and civil record searches, driving records, vehicle license plates, etc. Fees are accrued for each action taken per jurisdiction searched. $45.00/search
- MI: Mileage reimbursement, to include travel to and from site. $0.85/mile
Due Diligence Investigations: Due Diligence $245.00
Are designed to take extra measures to verify representations made in a business or personal context. Our research should help reveal personal and business behavior, criminal activity, asset ownership, law suits and liens, etc. This information assists us in presenting a profile of the subject as available through public record access and through interviews when requested.