We are cheaper, faster, smarter, and more accurate!
- We love this kind of work!
- Most searches are completed in one business day
- We have fifteen years of service experience and happy clients.
- You will be assigned one primary agent who can answer your questions and will oversee all your searches.
- You have the option to have applicants pay for their own searches, eliminating those who are not really interested and deferring/reducing any direct costs to you (we suggest you reimburse any candidate who completes 45 days of employment).
- Your reports are performed by a licensed private investigations firm, not a data company or “instant search,” plus we re-write criminal histories so that you can read and understand them.
- We know where and how to investigate and we use our brains to offer the best service possible.
- We are the industry leader in innovation, with no claims against, and no unresolved disputes.
Take Advantage of this unique seal
Terms and conditions apply – see Service Agreement
This Investigator Verified Seal™ tells your clients, potential customers, and staff that you insist that a State licensed private investigations agency 1) conducts comprehensive screening for criminal records on all your newly hired employees, 2) re-checks your existing employees every two years of employment, 3) screens in a comprehensive way that includes every appropriate Federal, state, county, registry, and local jurisdiction in the United States, and 4) that your firm is dedicated to following procedures that are in compliance with Federal and State Fair Credit Reporting Acts. Authorized Clients may post this seal on their website, print it on business cards and literature, and will receive a certificate suitable for framing.
Net Check Investigations respects the privacy of the information we collect and distribute to our customers. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and with all federal and state requirements for obtaining reports. FCRA Summary of Rights (for applicants), FCRA Disclosure and Authorization (for applicants), and FCRA User Agreement (for new client firms), and NCI Application and Service Agreement (for new client firms).